Digital Magazines are available for library patrons. We offer two choices for more options. Zinio Magazines and Overdrive Magazines are available with your 14 digit library barcode and 4 digit PIN (usually the last 4 numbers of your phone).
- Our collection includes current issues of 150 popular titles, including: Prevention, HGTV Magazine, PC Magazine, Mother Earth News, Runner's World, Popular Mechanics, Martha Stewart Living and Food Network Magazine
- The digital magazines are full-print, full-color duplicates of the print magazine (including ads). Many issues also include interactive elements, such as videos.
- Download as many magazines as you'd like, 24/7.
- Zinio Reader apps for PCs, Macs, Android, iOS, Kindle Fire/Fire HD, Blackberry Playbook, and Windows 8 devices are available.
- Magazines can be read online or offline.
- The titles never expire (no overdue fines!) so you can hang on to them as long as you want .
- Browse collection and select a magazine by clicking on the cover
- Click checkout and create a new account (or log in with your email and password)
- Click keep browsing or start reading
- After clicking START READING, you will be directed away from your library site to the Zinio.com viewer. You will need to create a Zinio.com account. Login with the same password you used for your library Zinio account.
- After logging into Zinio.com the YOUR LIBRARY tab will open with your selection of checked-out magazines
Get the App
The Ohio Digital Library also provides digital magazines for download or online reading. First time users click here for instructions.